Wednesday 4 October 2023

Ragnarok TV series review

I've just finished off season three, the final season, of Ragnarok on Netflix.

I really enjoyed all three seasons. The narrative was compelling, the characters engaging and the whole thing was tied up really well by the final episode (no spoilers, though!).


I'd love to see more stuff like this. Stories inspired by Norse mythology that aren't just underwear models in historically questionable outfits.

I'm surprised and disappointed at how this series hasn't really been picked up and/or discussed by the heathen community - at least, not in the part with which I usually interact.

This kind of reinvigoration of the stories should be welcomed and encouraged.

<p>(Shortened version cross posted to https://mcr.wtf/@nordicnefilim/111178084624957995 - shortened due to character limit)

No comments:

Post a Comment